The invisible car coat is simply a layer of film to protect the car paint, which can be pasted on the whole body or part of the car. Also known as: transparent film of car body, rhinoceros skin of the whole car, protective film of car paint, etc. the product material is a kind of polyurethane film, containing UV resistant polymer, anti yellowing and strong toughness. After installation, it can isolate the car paint from the air, prevent acid rain, oxidation and effectively resist scratches. Now, it can protect the car paint for several years, More and more people have put invisible vests on cars.
So what should we pay attention to after pasting the invisible car clothes? Precautions for invisible car clothing:
(1) At the initial stage after construction, the adhesion is low. Do not touch the edge with force. After 48 hours, the adhesion reaches high.
(2) There is the possibility of subsequent bubbles or blisters, which is a normal phenomenon. If there are problems, consult or go to the store for treatment in time, and the water will be completely air dried after two to four weeks.
(3) The cleaning of the vehicle shall be carried out after the film is dry. It is not recommended to spray water gun directly at the joint between the film and the vehicle paint.
(4) Avoid using items with adhesive to stick to the film surface.
(5) Avoid using cleaning tools that are easy to damage the membrane surface. Do not use brushes, abrasives or sponges with abrasives to clean the film surface.
(6) If it is necessary to remove the body film, it shall be operated by professional technicians.