Now, after purchasing a new car and licensing, most car owners will paste a glass film on their car for the first time. Especially in summer, the car glass film can effectively block the invasion of heat into the car and resist the exposure of ultraviolet rays to passengers' skin and car interior. However, it is easy to ignore that the film has just been pasted. The car with the film can't open the window immediately.
Then why does it take some time to open the window after the car is coated? How many days do you have to wait in different seasons to open the window? Today I will answer this puzzle for you.
The heat insulation and anti ultraviolet performance and service life of automobile film are actually inseparable from the maintenance of automobile film.
After the window film is applied, the window cannot be opened for 3 days in summer and 7 days in winter.
The reasons are as follows:
1. The windows just pasted with automobile glass film are generally tight. During the opening and closing of the window, the edge of the glass film is easy to be rolled, warped or displaced.
2. During normal film pasting construction, glass cleaning water or glass film installation liquid will be sprayed. Therefore, the newly pasted glass film may still have water mist and moisture, which needs time to be dried in the sun and air. If the window is opened early, bubbles may be generated, affecting the film effect.
What other precautions are there after the car is coated?
1. Do not turn on the glass demister within ten days after coating.
2. Do not wipe the glass film within one week after the film is just pasted, which is easy to cause the glass film to shift.
3. Do not use brushes, abrasives or volatile cleaners to wipe the automotive glass film.
4. Just after the film is pasted, do not use vacuum suction cups, adhesive, etc. to paste it on the automobile film