Now there are many kinds of films on the market, Jinan quantum film tells you how to know whether the quality of the film is really as good as the dealers say? Jinan quantum film tells you from the following aspects:
1. Clear performance: it is the most important performance of automobile film. No matter how dark the film is, when reversing at night, you should see objects within 60 meters from the rearview mirror and the rear windshield, and the vision should be clear and never blurred. If you take up the inferior film, you will feel foggy.
2. Shelf life: the shelf life of many solar films is 5-12 years.
3. Riot resistance: when the diaphragm meets the riot requirements, the thinner the better, the thinner the diaphragm, the higher the definition.
4. Color: high quality film color in the film, is a high-tech, never change color. It can also be rubbed on the ground or sprayed on the film with carburetor cleaning agent. The discolored film is inferior film, which is commonly known as dyeing film, while the non discolored film is superior film, which is primary film.
5. Wear resistance: the low-grade film wear-resistant layer is not wear-resistant, while the high-grade film has considerable wear resistance. So, after we get a piece of solar film and distinguish its protective layer, we just need to rub it on the wear-resistant layer a few times to see if it has patterns. Those with patterns are low-grade films, and those without patterns are medium and high-grade films.
6. Whether there is electrostatic attraction: because there are few metal materials used in the low-grade film, it will slide left and right when rubbing the low-grade film; while the high-grade film has a kind of electrostatic attraction because it contains more metal materials, so it will not slide when rubbing.
7. Glue and granule bubble: the thinner the glue, the better. Because the adhesive will age, the thicker the adhesive layer, the faster the aging. The adhesive layer of high quality film is extremely thin, which is a strong pressure sensitive adhesive. When the adhesive layer is thick, the dust can be pressed into the adhesive when the film is applied, so the particle bubbles are not obvious. The glue layer of high quality film is very thin, and the particle bubble is obvious.
8. See if the electrodeposition is uniform: pick up a piece of solar film and see if its electrodeposition is uniform. The uniform one is a good one, and the uneven one is a bad one.
9. Light analysis method: because the heat insulation effect of different grades of solar film is different, we can use high-power solar lamp (500-700w) to irradiate the surface of the film. If the heat insulation effect of the low-grade film is poor, it will feel very hot through the film, while the high-grade film does not feel hot through the film because there is almost no heat to penetrate it.
10. Whole car sticking: This is the most basic performance of the explosion-proof membrane, and the front and rear windshields are not allowed to be cut and pasted separately!